Neighborhood Resource Center (NRC)
Community Service Awards
- Thomas J. Senchyna Neighborhood Service Award - Presented to a person who
best exemplifies those qualities of commitment and service to the
neighborhood, community and City of Albany.
- NRC Certificates of Recognition are presented to:
- Public Official who has been particularly responsive to neighborhood
- Organization or group who has made a special impact on our
- Volunteer publication or Web site.
To apply, please send nominations by Tuesday, April 1, 2003 to NRC, 38
Catherine Street, Albany, NY 12202. In the nomination, please indicate the
|The award for which a person or organization is being nominated.|
|The Nominee address and phone number.|
|Who is making the nomination, and that person's name, address and phone
|Supporting documentation indicated why person or organization should
receive the award.
|If the nomination is for a publication or Web site, please include a
copy of the publication and sample pages from the Web site.|